World of Warcraft Pandaren Have Deepest Customization Options Yet
Male Pandaren in World of Warcraft will rock goatees and beards while females will show of their fancy earrings.
The newly added race, coming in World of Warcraft’s fourth expansion, Mists of Pandaria, also boasts quite possibly the deepest facial and skin customization options than any other previous race in the long-running online rpg.
Here’s the summary of the choices available for both Pandaren genders during character creation.
- 19 hairstyles. Includes regal topknots and braids to rugged and spikey ‘dos
- 14 skin colors. Includes a range of hues and patterns including spots, solids and blends
- 21 faces. Each one has a distinct marking and shape, with eye color changing based on skin color
- 31 facial hair styles. Includes beards, goatees and mustaches
- 17 hairstyles and 12 colors. Varies in length, color and hair accessories
- 14 skin colors. Includes a range of hues and patterns, with tail color matching the skin
- 20 faces. Each one has a distinct marking and shape, with eye color changing based on skin color
- 6 earrings. A pair of prominent jewelry.
World of Warcraft has long been derided by rpg fans for its lack of customization options, especially when compared with its MMO contemporaries. It seems Blizzard has listened, and now fans can visit the Pandaren race preview page to start dreaming up a look for their feisty furries.