Look out for an Elder Scrolls Online food truck near you
This March, the soon-to-launch MMORPG is embarking on a US cross-country road trip with 11 stops for free food and giveaways.
The food truck tour starts in Austin, Texas in time for the SXSW festival. Then from there it plans to hit four other major events and six college campuses to get more people buzzing about Elder Scrolls Online.
Zenimax Media and Bethesda said this will be a great opportunity for fans of the console rpg-inspired MMO to meet the rest of the community and share in the excitement of the imminent game launch. There will also be free food – while grub lasts – and a chance for winning prizes on the spot. The food truck also offer ample entertainment as composer and singer Malukah will be tagging along and serenading fans.
Developers said similar Europe trips are also in the works.
Here’s the complete schedule for the Elder Scrolls Online food truck tour:
• SXSW 2013 – Austin, Texas (March 10)
• PAX East – Boston, Massachusetts (March 22)
• University of Massachusetts Amherst – Amherst, Massachusetts (March 29)
• Michigan State University – East Lansing, Michigan (April 12)
• University of Colorado – Boulder, Colorado (April 26)
• University of Arizona – Tucson, Arizona (May 3)
• E3 2013 – Los Angeles, California (June 12)
• Comic-Con International – San Diego, California (July 18)
• PAX Prime – Seattle, Washington (August 31)
• University of California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California (September 20)
• University of California, Berkeley – Berkeley, California (October 4)