CABAL Online's Ninth Expansion, Arcane Trace, Comes Out in Autumn
Games Masters wastes no time rolling out content for CABAL Online, confirming the release of its Episode 9 – Arcane Trace content update this autumn.
Arcane Trace will be the second expansion for the free online rpg in 2012, after Episode 8 – The Third Awakening launched last May.
“The Arcane Trace expansion builds on Episode 8 with exciting new features,” said MMO platform publisher Games Masters in a release, listing the new features in the autumn update as follows:
- A new map, Arcane Trace, accessible to players above level 180
- A daily boss battle with the Arcane Golem of Rage, which promises tons of epic loot for players
- A completely revamped crafting system, rebuilt from the ground up to make crafting more engaging and profitable
- Meister-level items, created exclusively by crafting
- New Charm accessories to make characters even more powerful
- New bracelets and earrings, up to +8 level
- A completely new Dance emote, based on the Shuffle dance from LMFAO!
The announcement for Arcane Trace caps off the anniversary celebrations for CABAL Online, which marks its sixth year operating as a free rpg game across multiple continents and languages. CABAL Online is currently available for play in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian.