Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition busts out October 11
The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year edition offers the base game, complete DLCs and Premier club content for only $60.
“The Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition offers more value than ever before in one package, giving everyone an opportunity to become a legendary Vault Hunter, and join in the award winning mayhem and fun," said 2K and Gearbox Software in a release.
The Borderlands GOTY edition will be available on all platforms -- Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC -- internationally on October 11, 2013.
It should be noted that the Borderlands GOTY edition represents one of the most value-packed purchases for new players wanting to get into the MMOFPS.
Players used to have the option to purchase the base game plus the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, which offered complete access to all add-on campaigns, but this was discontinued in July because the developer believes MMORPG fans prefer to purchase DLC packs individually instead of as bundles.
Below is a bulleted recap of what fans can squeeze out of the Borderlands 2 GOTY edition:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game;
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty;
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage;
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt;
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep;
- Creature Slaughter Dome;
- Premiere Club Content (Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class, Gearbox Gun Pack, Golden Key and Vault Hunter's Relic)
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class;
- Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins; and
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1