Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What Online Game are you playing?

I can't imagine a turn-based online game. Oh wait, is it turn-based?
    Let me just look it up myself. I got used to "FF = turn-based" concept...my bad.

i am recently play Eclipse War Online it has a unique way of game that heavily focuses on a transformation system. Players will be able to transform into almost all of the monsters and bosses in the game, just as long as you obtain the transformation card. Many races span two distinct factions, vying for control of the world.

i recently played Eclipse War online and it has a unique way of play that heavily focuses on a transformation system. Players will be able to transform into almost all of the monsters and bosses in the game, just as long as you obtain the transformation card. Many races span two distinct factions, vying for control of the world.

i played Eclipse War Online but sadly CBT is already end any one know the OBT of this game ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shevarash View Post
    What online game have you been playing recently? Please tell us what you like about that game.

This time, I'll let you start with a game, as I'm not currently playing any online game corresponding to this forum section.
    Not quite clear about online games, but if including MOBA free games I have to mention a great new game with pirates, ship battles called Wind of Luck, I'm a fan of it )) Can spend hours playing it, it's just bad currently I don't have enough time to play it as much as I would want to!

Quote Originally Posted by sailingisfun View Post
    Not quite clear about online games, but if including MOBA free games I have to mention a great new game with pirates, ship battles called Wind of Luck, I'm a fan of it )) Can spend hours playing it, it's just bad currently I don't have enough time to play it as much as I would want to!
    Just as the fellow sea wolf, I'm playing Wind of Luck: Arena at the moment. It brings back memories to the "Pirates!" game that I used to play on my old friend, Amiga 500, back in the days when I was just a kid interested in computer games

ok very good. is my l