- Read more24 February 17Over the years, video games have become a huge business. Tens of millions of players fire up their consoles or computers every day to play everything from single-player rpgs to mmofps games. In fact,
- Read more22 February 17For a long time now, Blizzard has been the king of the hill when it comes to the virtual world of online games. Unlike other game companies that operate a hugely popular mmo, Blizzard actually has an
- Read more22 February 17Streaming the play of online games has exploded in popularity over the last few years, with many streamers having marathon bouts of playing their favorite games, whether they're an mmofps or online rp
- Read more21 February 17World of Warcraft players better get ready to rumble! The latest patch for the fantasy mmorpg is adding some interesting twists to some of the players' favorite Battlegrounds. The new World of Warcraf
- Read more20 February 17The upcoming The Cloaked Ascendancy expansion is bringing some fresh new content to the Neverwinter fantasy online rpg, such as the new River District zone. One facet of the update that players are lo
- Read more17 February 17In most online rpg games, deities and the worship of them just serve as background fluff. Clerics don't do anything to promote their faith as they just serve to dispense healing during combat. Such is
- Read more16 February 17The speed with which people interact with the world has increased dramatically over the last century. Where once people rode horses, they now zoom around in cars. Waiting all week for a favorite TV sh
MMO Play: Free MMORPG & MMO Games
Connect. Have Fun. Find the Perfect MMO for You. Here at MMO Play, you can do it all with a serving of awesome sauce.
We have everything you've ever wanted in a MMO gaming community: MMO games lists, game guides, unbiased reviews, exclusive videos, community ratings and free MMORPG contests. Anything to make your gaming experience better and more epic, we've gone and added. Because we're pleasers that way. Register for a free account now.
What makes us different from the gazillion other MMO fan forums out there?
MMOPlay is way more than just forums. It's an online hangout and a resource guide. You can drop by to see what free MMORPG titles are topping the play charts. If you're stuck on a quest, ask for some tips. Or use our fantastic guides to hunt down achievements and rare gear. You'll always find cool stuff to do when hanging out at MMO Play.
Do people actually play all these other MMOs I've never heard of?
Triple-A games are great, but as a gamer you have to keep your mind open to new things. Don't you find it boring if everyone else was playing World of Warcraft or League of Legends? We do. Think of it this way: You'll get sick of eating burgers 24/7, even if they're the mind-blowing kind.
So to keep it interesting, we serve up a garden-fresh variety of MMO games. From fantasy to sc-fi to browser games to sidescrollers to indies. It's all in here in an easy-to-find format. When you're itching for a free MMORPG or have some spare cash for an extra sub, we can suggest some choices. You'll be surprised at how many fantastic games are just waiting to satisfy your MMO fix. Be a certified cool MMO Player. Register now.
New Games in MMO Play
Get into MMORPG Games
MMORPG games are insanely popular right now. One part of it's the cost -- they're so cheap to play. Just look around MMO Play. We've compiled some of the best free MMO titles around.
Another thing is that most MMORPG games have low system requirements. Often all you need is a PC bought in the past five years. That, and a stable internet connection. Then you can play 90% of the free MMO games out there. Some high-end subscription games might demand better specs, though. If that's the case, head to your friendly neighborhood PC store. You'll see that it's not so expensive to turn your PC into an MMO ready machine.
What about the monthly subscriptions, you say? Even with those added, MMORPG games offer the best value for money, hands down. You can easily spend hundreds of hours playing one MMO, and get hundreds more with each new patch or expansion. They're practically never-ending adventures that only get better the more hours you spend on them. You level up a character, collect more epic items, and build a legacy. It's a fun activity you can keep enjoying for years to come.
There's also the social aspect to consider. MMORPG games let you meet, interact and team up with thousands of other players. Sure, consoles have multiplayer and online modes now. But there's nothing like working with other people for a common goal. You might pair up to finish a dungeon run, or to build the best-looking farm in town. All you need is to get out there and make some MMOPlay friends.
Discover New MMO Games
Getting tired of your favorite MMO games? Maybe you need a little break. Our comprehensive MMORPG list fills you in on the latest and hottest titles. Read our helpful reviews and fan ratings to get an idea of the game. Then go dive right in – just click the Play Now button and you can try out each game.
If you're having trouble choosing, think about what MMO games you'd like to play. Are you a fantasy freak who can't get enough of elves and magic? Do you like to hack-and-slash enemies for hours on end? Do you get a rush from commanding troops and tanks to battle? Chances are, there's a perfect game waiting for you in our MMORPG list.
If you've narrowed down the category, then read our reviews and ratings for each game. We don't hold back on our opinions. We tell you the pros and cons of each MMO game, what makes them fun, and where they can do a bit better. This means less time experimenting and more time playing what you really like.
More of a visual gamer? Then go by the screenshots and videos. We put up lots of them in our MMORPG list. Sometimes it's the art style that hooks you in. Like a great-looking piece of armor or a jaw-dropping screenshot. Take a look around. Your next MMORPG addiction might just be a mouse click away.
Discuss the Best MMORPG
Want to know the best MMORPG right now? We won't decide for you. Join MMO Play and pick one from our ever-growing list. Compare and contrast those subscription games. Or pit one free to play MMO against another. It'll help you decide which one deserves your well-earned bucks and precious little time.
You can find out what makes each game the best MMORPG for its fans. If something catches your eye, then click on the game to learn more about it. MMO Play will always have new info, trailers and screenshots for each MMO. Or head down to the forums section to get some beginner tips and advice.
If you're already playing the best MMORPG, say it loud and proud. Submit a glowing review. Give the game a maxed-out rating. Form a fan club. Defend the honor of your free to play MMO against its bashers. You can even recruit guild members on the spot. We want you to make this your personal MMO home base.
But remember that you're sharing the space with other fans. They won't easily agree with your best MMORPG pick. For some, the best MMORPG is the one with sexy anime toons ("I don't care if her body's anatomically impossible, dude). Or the one without a cash shop ("Because cash shops are evil"). Or the one with a hardcore endgame (EZ mode is for N00bs!).
It all comes down to respecting each other. Discuss but don't discriminate. There's definitely room for one hundred best MMORPG, each epic in its own way.